Canadas Best Value Inn Calgary/Chinook Station offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, a guest laundry facility, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, free local calls, a balcony and wake-up service. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room).
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent smoke-free property. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located on Macleod Trail SW, and are near local attractions such as Glenbow Museum, Heritage Park Historical Village, and Calgary Zoo.
Canadas Best Value Inn Calgary/Chinook Station is your best choice within the largest city in Alberta, Canada. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Red Deer or Edmonton. At Canadas Best Value Inn Calgary/Chinook Station our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Canadas Best Value Inn Calgary/Chinook Station, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Samson's Health & Fitness, 1 km.
* World Health - Macleod, 1.6 km.
* Calgary Golf & Country Club, 2.1 km.
* Chinook Bowladrome, 2.9 km.
* Century Casino Calgary Inc., 2.9 km.
* Lloyd's Rollersports Centre, 3.4 km.
* Stillwater Spa, 4.8 km.
* Oasis Wellness Centre & Spa, 4.8 km.
* Hansons Fishing Outfitters, 4.8 km.
* Exige Medi Spa, 5.3 km.
* Newbury Spa, 5.4 km.
* Prince's Island Park, 6.3 km.
* Fish Creek Provincial Park, 10.8 km.
* Riverside Spa, 11.7 km.
* Chestermere Lake, 19.9 km.
* Bow River, 27 km.
* ATM/Cash machine
* Guest laundry facility
* Calgary Stampede, 3.2 km.
* Scotiabank Saddledome, 4.5 km.
* Glenbow Museum, 4.5 km.
* Fort Calgary, 5.6 km.
* Shaw Millennium Park, 6.1 km.
* Heritage Park Historical Village, 6.1 km.
* Calgary Zoo, 8.2 km.
* Aero Space Museum of Calgary, 14.4 km.
* WinSport, 18.3 km.
* Skyline Luge Calgary, 18.3 km.
* Canada's Sports Hall of Fame, 18.8 km.
* Calaway Park, 27.9 km.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* MacLeod Sushi & Bbq Inc, 0.2 km.
* Taj Mahal Restaurant, 0.5 km.
* Buddha's Veggie, 0.5 km.
* Ogam Chicken, 0.8 km.
* Double Zero Pizza, 1 km.
* Globefish, 1 km.
* Salt & Pepper Mexican Restaurant, 1 km.
* Ricky's All Day Grill - Chinook, 2 km.
* Chop Steakhouse & Bar, 2.6 km.
* Boston Pizza, 5.2 km.
* Subway, 5.7 km.
* Uptown Sushi, 5.8 km.
* Red Lobster, 10.2 km.
* Focus Construction Management, 0.3 km.
* Poynt Corporation, 0.7 km.
* Apple Store, 1 km.
* Sport Chek Chinook Centre, 1.1 km.
* StreetSide Development Corporation, 1.3 km.
* Pennine Petroleum Corporation, 1.6 km.
* Pottery Barn, 2.2 km.
* Bentley Leathers Inc., 7.3 km.
* The Home Depot, 9.8 km.
* Surplus Furniture and Mattress Warehouse, 12.6 km.
* Peter Lougheed Centre, 13.3 km.
* Calgary Midwinter Bluesfest, February
* Rodeo Royal, March
* Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo, April
* Calgary Street Food Festival, May
* Calgary Greek Festival, June
* Sled Island Music Festival, June
* Calgary Stampede, July
* Sun and Salsa Festival, July
* Taste of Calgary - Food and Drink Festival, August
* Calgary Corn Festival, August
* Once Upon A Christmas, December
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Mount Royal University, 8.4 km.
* SAIT Campus Centre, 9.1 km.
* University of Calgary, 12.6 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Rockyview General Hospital, 4.7 km.
* Foothills Hospital, 11.7 km.