Canadas Best Value Inn Whitecourt offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free full breakfast, coffee/tea in lobby, a business center, meeting space, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, coffeemakers, 42 inch flat panel satellite TV, ESPN, HBO, Showtime, desk with lamp, and table with chairs.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are centrally located near attractions such as the Whitecourt and District Forest Interpretive Centre, the Whitecourt Twin Arenas, the Mayerthorpe Diamond Centre, and the Fallen Four Memorial Park. We are located just off of Highway 43 and Caxton Street.
Canadas Best Value Inn Whitecourt is your best choice within the “Snowmobile Capital of Alberta”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Grand Prairie or Edmonton. At Canadas Best Value Inn Whitecourt our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Canadas Best Value Inn Whitecourt, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* The Allan & Jean Miller Centre, 1.5 km.
* R & R Funmoney Casino, 1.7 km.
* Millside Place Bowling and Laser Tag, 3.5 km.
* Graham Acres Golf Country Club, 4.2 km.
* Command Fishing Services, 4.8 km.
* Eagle River Casino & Travel Plaza, 18.2 km.
* Carson-Pegasus Provincial Park, 28.5 km.
* Blue Ridge & District Community League, 29.2 km.
* ATM on-site
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Plug-Ins
* Whitecourt and District Forest Interpretive Centre, 1 km.
* Whitecourt Twin Arenas, 1.3 km.
* Whitecourt Mountain Natural Area, 15.9 km.
* Mayerthorpe Arena, 40.4 km.
* Mayerthorpe Diamond Centre, 40.6 km.
* Fallen Four Memorial Park, 42 km.
* On-site Road House Pub & Grill - open daily 6am-9pm
* Green Gables Restaurant Dining Room and Lounge, 0.2 km.
* Smitty’s Restaurant, 0.3 km.
* Burger Baron Whitecourt, 0.6 km.
* Boston Pizza, 0.9 km.
* McDonalds, 1.2 km.
* Tim Hortons and Cold Stone Creamery, 1.7 km.
* Original Joe’s Restaurant and Bar, 2.5 km.
* Mountain Pizza & Steak house, 8.5 km.
* Pembina Pipeline Corporation, 1.3 km.
* Alta Tech Environmental Services Inc., 1.5 km.
* Whitecourt Forestry Warehouse, 2 km.
* Walmart, 2.8 km.
* No Frills, 3 km.
* One 500 square foot meeting room
* Seating capacity of 75 guests
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Five meeting personnel on site
* Conference space
* Catering provided by hotel
* Whitecourt Rotary Music Festival, April
* Barrhead Street Festival, June
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Alberta Health Services, 3.5 km.
* Associate Medical Clinic, 3.7 km.