Welcome to Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites - Princeton. The town of Princeton is beautifully situated in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains where the Tulemeen and Similkameen Rivers meet. It is the southern gateway to British Columbia interior and it offers some of the best year-round outdoor recreation British Columbia has to offer. That, combined with its vibrant community spirit, makes Princeton an outstanding vacation destination. Princeton's mountains, valleys, rivers, and lakes lend themselves to camping, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, hunting, fishing, hiking, and cycling making it the "Best Kept Secret in British Columbia". In the winter, the Princeton area caters to those wanting fun in the snow. You can snow mobile the trails around Penask Mountain or cross-country ski at Allison Lake Provincial Park. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply.
* Seasonal outdoor heated pool open from June to September.
* Sauna/hot tub
* Trans Canadian Trail (Cycling), across Hwy 3
* Princeton Museum, across street
* 44 Fishing Lakes, 45 minutes away
* 18 Hole Princeton Golf Course, 1 km.
* Tulameen Days, 2 km.
* Tulameen River and Simikameen Rivers, 5 minutes
* Camping Grounds, 0.5 km.
* Churches in Town.
* Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast served on-site daily from 7am-9am, featuring waffles, french toast, fresh fruits, yogurt, cereal, juices, and coffee.
* Billy's Family Restaurant (Home cooked Meals), across the street.
* Santo's Pizza (Greek and Canadian), across the street.
* Brown Bridge Pub (Bar and Food), 2 blocks
* Belair (Canadian Food), 2 blocks
* Elementary School, 2 km.
* High School, 3 km.
* B.C. Professional Rodeo - May 10 and 11 - Princeton Racetrack, 3 km.
* ATV B.C. Quad Riders Poker Run, Princeton.
* Princeton Traditional Music Festival - Aug 16 and 17 - Princeton, 2 km.
* Princeton Agriculture Fall Farm - Sept 6 and 7 - Princeton, 2 km.
* Racing Days - June 27 - Princeton Tracks, 3 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Hospital, 1 km.